Logbook of an Unknown Artist | Paintings Of Animesh Roy

Logbook of an Unknown Artist | Paintings Of Animesh Roy

Art of Animesh Roy Please keep in touch with my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist Still Life with plate o...

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Art of Animesh Roy: Paintings 2016

'লালগোলা এক্সপ্রেস' ('Lalgola Express')
Oil on Linen
40x40 cm
15.7 x15.7 inches
2016
For Sale

You can view my works here..
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist

Landscape-2
Oil on Linen
(size i will confirm once i know!!)
2016
For Sale

You can view my works here.
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist


Landscape
Oil on Linen
41x33cm
16.1x13 inches
2015-16
For Sale

You can view my works here..
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist


Maa & Child
Oil on Linen
40x40 cm
15.7 x15.7 inches
2016
For Sale

You can view my works here..
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist


Moonrise-II
Oil on Linen
30x30cm
11.8x11.8 inches
2016
For Sale

You can view my works here:
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist


Moonrise
Oil on Linen
33x27 cm
13 x10.6 inches
2016
For Sale

You can view my works here..
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist

Sunlit Path
Oil on Linen
40x40 cm
15.7 x15.7 inches
2016
For Sale

You can view my works here:
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist

Untitled*
Oil on Linen
50x40 cm
19.7 x15.7 in
2016
For Sale

You can view my works here:
www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist
-------------------------------------
*you're welcome to suggest a title?!


***


Art of Animesh Roy


“Animesh Roy paints with a breezy brush, loaded with thick paint catching the ephemeral poetry of colour and light...” thus wrote an art critic once.



Animesh Roy (b.1968 India) studied at Delhi College of Art (1986-90).



In the last two decades since, he has held and participated in various art shows across the world. The artist's impressionistic style is characterised by visible, expressive brush-strokes, a painterly impasto, bright and soft colours, visible textures and bold highlights.



Animesh has a lucid painterly style, drawing from his travels around the world.



His art works are painted mostly in Oil on linen (canvas) and drawn with strong strokes and vibrant colours that make the pictures seem almost to glow.



Because of his excellent paintings techniques, he has received high appreciation from art critics and collectors. And catches the attention of media.



In his Art so in his life, Roy has merged the Orient and the Occident to a beautiful unison!


Animesh Roy lives and works in both India and Europe.

***

Buy original paintings of Animesh Roy, directly from the artist's studio. 

Painting is shipped rolled into a PVC tube with the 'certificate of authenticity' signed by the artist.

All my paintings are signed, titled, dated (and size, medium etc.) on the back/reversed side of the canvas/linen. I do not sign my works on the front side. I provide Free Shipping by EMS worldwide from my studio in Poland and India. If you want/ prefer some other courier company then you would have to bear the cost etc.

Most paintings online are available for sale, otherwise mentioned - as Sold.



I sell most of my work online these days... 

And this is how it works:

Once you have selected, I would let you know the prices of works.

For payment: You have to wire transfer the money to my bank in Poland or India...
Once the money is in my bank, the work(s) would be shipped to your address. You will be able to track them online etc.
Shipments take more or less a week to reach anywhere from my studios in Delhi, India or Poznań, Poland.
The works will be packed rolled in PVC pipe. A signed certificate of authenticity will be also be sent along with sold works...



For any sale enquiry etc, you may contact me on my:

Contact

● Email

animesu@gmail.com
● Skype
royanimesh
● WhatsApp
● Viber
0048698608142



........



India contact in New Delhi

011 425 76461

011 405 32638

No comments: