Logbook of an Unknown Artist | Paintings Of Animesh Roy

Logbook of an Unknown Artist | Paintings Of Animesh Roy

Art of Animesh Roy Please keep in touch with my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/animeshroyartist Still Life with plate o...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yoga

Another day a year ago, doing my morning Yoga at Jezioro Jaroslawieckie w Wielkopolski Parku Narodowym, 23 October 2010
Yesterday morning was wet and cold (8°C) from a night-long rain. 
As usual I spread my thin mat and sat down on park lawns of my colony to do my morning Yoga. The cold wet ground beneath and a cloudy morning sky is quite common in this late October months...
A little later a stocky, middle aged dark haired man approached me, he spoke in a whisper.. in a foreign language (not Polish). After the usual handshake, he sat down on the grass next to me and kept staring... as if trying to figure me out.. (Yoga or Yoga out in the park is not an usual sight here in Poland!!). He gestured something about the thin sheets I was using to sit and my bare feet. I presumed he wanted that mat etc., I gestured and tried to tell him maybe I can bring him another one the next day... 
He went away only to come back in a moment with 2 blankets and a pair of leather shoes for me!!

No comments: